☆ Do I have artwork from XXX ??
The answer is I don't know. I have my own artwork and some non-yaoi series that are my friends on my main site. So if it's not a yaoi series I would check there first.
If you see a series name in my categories but you don't see artwork up then it's probably because of either of the following ....
* I don't have it just yet
* I have not had a chance to scan it in and edit it with a logo yet.
☆ How do you know these were used in the making of the series...
Well that is a relatively simple to answer question. It's done in steps...
* The studio's create the artwork, edit and correct the drawings.
* They then scan into the computers sketch by sketch, color, edit as per the notes on the sketches.
* Create the backgrounds on the computer and merge them for a final sequence and scene.
* From there they are disposed of in some manner.
From this point the sketches are no longer needed so they either sell them off, destroy them, or allow studio/ guest/ dealers to take them for private or public use. Much of the time the artwork is destroyed and while hard to find many manage to make it into the market through private collectors from a studio and/or a collector.
Many of my sets have the layouts with the studio logo on it and the notes by various key animators.
☆ What does "Studio Condition" mean??
Many collectors realize what this means already. However, new collectors might not.
Generally speaking it means that the Japanese Production Studios tend to get busy and hectic at times. Because of this all manner of imperfections can happen to the artwork. They can and do tend to stack, toss, and leave things in piles. All of which at some point can acquire bends, rumples, folds, ect even from time to time extra markings from things such as from shavings, pencil, ink, friction, rubbing ect. This does not mean they are damaged
☆ Wow! Shipping is so expensive! Can't you ship first class package?
Simply put heck no!
Because artwork is still fragile and can be expensive to get. I believe in protecting those items that need protecting. And as such I will only ship production artwork and animation artwork flat inside of priority mail boxes. This keeps them flat and protected from being bent, crushed, and generally speaking mashed up while in transit.
☆ Goodness! The totals for shipping are crazy. Do you offer combined shipping?
Sure thing love! I can and will combine shipping on all orders. It can be done in 1 of 2 ways.
* Pay the totals as you see them when checking out on ecarter. ANY and ALL over charges paid on shipping will be refunded within 24 hours of sending the payment!
* Or you can send me a message with the listing of the items you want. From there I can get your totals and edit the existing shipping info on ecrater so you can check out with the corrected info listed.
☆ I see so many items I want! Do you do Lay-a-ways?
☆ I DO and WILL allow LAY-A-WAY's! For orders over $100
☆ Email me for the full details!
☆ Make sure of your purchase!! No substitutions on lay-a-ways!
☆ Please make sure you read all the info and are certain of the items you are ordering.
☆ Do you accept other currency?
I am sorry to say but no, we don't. Because we live in the US all purchases must be made in US dollars only please!
We do NOT accept any other currency no matter how you pay for your items.
So if you are sending ......
☆ Paypal Please make sure to hit the USD button.
☆ POSTAL MONEY ORDER, Please ask for a US MONEY Order.